Wait wait let me get this straight. For…. five years…. we’ve been paying highly trained spies to sit around and play second life, WoW, Everquest, etc….. because someone convinced our government that muliplayer games were where terrorists could pass information because unlike phone, text, email, etc we couldn’t tap it?
Five years. Without any useful information gathered. Highly trained spies being paid to play video games.
No! Worst scam ever! Why aren’t we being paid to play video games? Something I finally have a resume for!
- Available on Netflix or Hulu
- Fantasy that does not suck
- Dark fantasy
- Atmospheric/gothic/historical horror or suspense
- Anything kind of eerie/otherworldly but not too bleak, still fun
- Something escapist for nesting in a ton of blankets with a cup of chamomile and listening to the cold wind howl outside