tabbybeard said: the green inferno looks like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit like holy hell I didn't think he could make something stupider than hostel 2 but he has outdone himself
please take away eli roths money
Holy shit I just googled Green Inferno and why. Why would you even. Ever. Why.
When a mysterious virus hits an isolated elementary school, transforming the kids into a feral swarm of mass savages, an unlikely hero must lead a motley band of teachers to fight for their lives.
YO COOTIES IS GOING TO BE THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR
Between this description and the poster, I couldn’t be much more excited.
loudblackram said: top 5: comfort foods, scary movies, songs to be sad to
Aw these are some of my fave things too.
- Ice cream, all the ice cream
- Mac & cheese
- Cheesy anything really
- Chamomile tea w/a ton of cream and sugar
- Jacob’s Ladder, I saw this when I was 6 and it had a Significant Impact on me.
- Hellraiser, the original Hellraiser
- Evil Dead
- Toss-up between A Tale of Two Sisters and Audition
- (Former major favorite horror movie now withheld due to director being a terrible human being)
Songs to be sad to:
- Mad World, Gary Jules
- Requiem for a Dream soundtrack (shut up this counts as one)
- Don’t Fear The Reaper, Blue Oyster Cult
- Make You Feel My Love, Adele
- Winter Song, Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
I LEFT OUT SO MANY GOOD MOVIES DAMN IT
"I’M THE CAKE FROM HELL"
If you haven’t watched the LP of Illbleed this the kind of solid gold you are missing.
"He just went down the pitch black mystery nightmare stairs, so I think that was his big mistake."
— katymonster watches Scary Movies