- Know so little about the position that you think we are a juvenile detention center (we are a treatment center)
- "Forget" to mention that your resume is not up to date and you’ve only been at your new job a month.
- Complain for a full 10-15 minutes about every aspect of your current job that you hate.
- Inform me that the wage stated clearly in the ad and in the phone interview is unacceptable and you need more money because you are 63 and this will be your last job before retirement.
- Complain a lot about how your current job forces you to work with “twenty-something whippersnappers”, literally say this out loud. (75% of our staff are under 27)
- Make three separate references to the untrustworthiness of Mexicans.
I get my own office because someone in the universe does not consider that a surreal and laughable idea. An office what the fuck is happening who thought this was a good idea.
OKAY so i just saw the most ridiculous thing at the store today
so we come across this thing
and we discover you can turn it inside out and
ITS HELLO KITTY I’M
HSE’S EVEN GOT HER OWN LITTLE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK IM SO DONE
why the fuck
Someone made this with GIR specifically in mind.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?Fridays at 10! I’m really fighting the urge to ask about stats and stuff, like are all missionaries white mages or clerics or what and how does the Bible say to handle random encounters. Oh man I bet their screen names are fantastic.